Browse the jewelry galleries and enjoy some inspiring designs! Gather some ideas and let your creativity flow...
Click on a photo to view the gallery
Designing and making jewelry doesn’t always mean you have to stay within the boundaries. There is no right or wrong way in designing and making jewelry. However, have you ever looked at a piece of jewelry and it didn't look quite right? Although beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, and you are free to express your creativity ,there are a few things to keep in mind when designing and coming up with a new design:
- choosing the style for your jewelry piece for eg; classic, hip, ethnic, formal, informal, etc.
- the size of the jewelry piece
- the type of beads you will use
- choosing the correct findings for your piece
- deciding on the color combination/s
Many jewelry findings can be used for different purposes. If you look in the bracelet gallery, you will find a bracelet that was designed with triangular chandelier earring connectors! Keep on looking and learning to build your creativity. You sometimes only need one glimpse of something to come up with a magical idea.
Return from Jewelry galleries to Home page