Glass pearl bangle
This is a very classy bangle, but is very cost effective. The glass pearl bangle is a good project for beginners.
What you need:
- 2 small glass pearls, 2 medium glass pearls and 3 large glass pearls
- 2 silver curved tube beads approx. ------mm
- 4 silver spacer beads of your choice
- toggle clasp and bar
- 30cm of 0.6mm (22 gauge) silver plated wire
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- wire cutter
- safety glasses for cutting wire
1. Use your round nose pliers to form a loop at the end of the wire. Slide the toggle bar onto the loop. Make a wrapped loop by wrapping the wire 3 times around the neck of the loop. Trim off the excess wire. Press down the cut wire with your chain nose pliers.
2. String the beads onto the wire as shown in the photo below.
3. The last bead to string will be the small pearl. Form a loop with your round nose pliers 2mm from the glass bead. Slide the toggle clasp onto the loop. Grip the loop with your chain nose pliers and wrap the wire until it touches the pearl. Trim off the excess wire.
4. Bend the bangle slightly to curve it a bit more as shown below.
Your bangle will look something like this when finished.
Return form glass pearl bangle to Beaded bracelet projects